I had an idea. A good, great grand idea. I preordered a Switch, and of course the new Zelda. So I’m like.. Hey let’s do something fun.
Starting February 1st, I will do a playthrough of almost every Zelda game, from the first NES Zelda to the latest WII U game Skyward Sword (which I still have never completed). I will be live-streaming all the action from my Twitch channel at http://twitch.tv/zjplayer
So which games will I be playing?
- The Legend of Zelda (NES) [played on an NES]
- Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (NES) [Played on an NES]
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) [Played on an SNES]
- *bonus* The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) [Played on a SNES] [A NMG Speedrun attempt on a JP-1.0 cart]
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (GB) [Played on VC/Emu DX edition]
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) [Played on VC/Emu]
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (N64) [Played on VC/Emu]
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seaons/Ages [Played on VC/Emu]
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube) [Played on Wii U [TWWHD]]
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Gameboy Advance) [Played on VC/Emu]
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) [Played on Wii U [TPHD]]
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) [Played on a Wii]
- IF I HAVE TIME, Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, and A Link Between Worlds (back burner because I don’t have a DS Capture at this time)
I have played each of these games before.. but I have not beaten them all.. I’m embarrassed to admit that I’ve never actually beaten the original LoZ. But I plan on completing each single game (100% on most)
Between now and February 1st, I will continue to stream random stuff, but February 1st will begin the month of Zelda! Streaming each and every day! Stream start times will be between 6am and 7am CENTRAL TIME Tuesday-Saturday mornings, and longer overnight streams Saturday and Sunday evenings. Then finally, to cap it all off, a midnight release stream of the Nintendo Switch and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on March 3rd.
Should be a fun time!